How to claim
Once you have purchased your new Nikon product/s, you will need to follow the simple claim process below. To enable us to complete your claim, we will need to see supporting documentation. This can be in the form of a hard copy or a digital copy with an online claim.
Please follow the steps below to make a claim.
- Please read the terms and conditions and ensure that you have understood them fully before applying to make a claim.
- Find your Nikon Europe Service Warranty document for all products. This will either say ‘Nikon UK Ltd’ or ‘Nikon Europe BV’ at the top. Please note that your warranty form may be printed on the back page of your user manual.
- Fill in your name and address details on the Nikon Europe Service Warranty document for all products.
- Make a photocopy or a digital copy of the warranty documents for all products claimed for - this could be in the form of a scan, photograph or photocopy. These documents will need to be uploaded during the claim process or sent via post. Please retain the originals for your records. NB: Original copies should not be sent in with your application as Nikon will not return the original documentation.
- Please also make a digital copy or a photocopy of your receipt/invoice ensuring that the date of purchase is clearly visible. This could also be in the form of a scan, photograph or photocopy. These documents will need to be uploaded during the claim process or sent via post. NB: Original receipts/invoices should not be sent in with your application as Nikon will not return the original documentation.
- Complete the online claim form by going to the “Claim now” section of this site, accessible via the menu at the top of the page or by following other cues to claim throughout the site.
- Complete all the fields required, please note you will need to enter the serial numbers of all the products you are claiming for and provide your bank details so please have these to hand. Once completed, either upload your digital copies of your invoice and warranty documents and submit, or print the copy of the confirmation and send with the documents above to Nikon Cashback Promotions, PO BOX 246, Alton, GU34 9BL, United Kingdom.
Please also note the following:
For online purchases, an order confirmation is not sufficient for a claim.
If you experience any problems and/or are unable to complete the online claim form, please ring our Claim Line on +44 (0)1420 525 506.